Thursday, February 14, 2008

Unique Malay Culture =)

Hi guys.. when I write this post, it is already 2.15am! Hehehe.. It is very quite right now. This give me more space to write to you.

Hmm.. I think all of you have your own culture right? If something good happen to your family such as having a new baby, getting a good job or just married, you have your own way to celebrate it right? Same goes to us! =) Have you heard about "Kenduri"?









As a muslim, we should always thanks to Allah either good thing happen to you or bad thing. When getting success, we will gather and make "Kenduri". "Kenduri" is basically an event where we gather and pray to Allah may the success and good will always be with us..=)









After pray, person who in charge of "Kenduri" will prepare food and we will eat together! It is very good surrounding to see all of the family members eat together.Here we can see our relatives and change story among us!





Friends, this is one of our unique culture. =) I believe you also have it right? Come share it with me..I really love to know it! Hope we can know more.. Have nice day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes family is very important. I am an Australian with Italian parents and I have noticed that those of European decent normally have closer family ties.

fadly said...

I agree! =) That is why we always put our family first.What about your culture? Want to share? =)

En Azman said...

AMS:Budget Homestay RM70/night/house(2Room+2Bath) Jasin Melaka http://jasinhomestay.blogspot.com

osma said...


Hello Everybody,
My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name......
Middle name.....
2) Gender:.........
3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
4) Loan Duration:.........
5) Country:.........
6) Home Address:.........
7) Mobile Number:.........
8) Email address..........
9) Monthly Income:.....................
10) Occupation:...........................
11)Which site did you here about us.....................
Thanks and Best Regards.
Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

Template Design | Elque 2007