Monday, February 11, 2008

"Lubuk Kuali" Best place for family recreation!!

Hi guys! How are you today? How your weekend? I had a great weekend yesterday! We went to our "Kampung" (Village) and we went for a picnic at Lubuk Kuali! The place is very nice and peaceful! The river is very refreshing =).

Lubuk Kuali only known my the local people.. That is why it is the best place to bring you family here! You can spend all your time with them!

Ok..let me tell you the location.. it is located at Kampung Dingkir,Inas about 15km from Rembau. If you are from Seremban, you can take a bus to Rembau( about 30min) or take a cab straight to this place! For more information, email me at mfadly83@gmail.com. I will very happy to bring you here!




I really encourage you to bring you family here! Really nice for family gathering =). Feel free to contact me at mfadly83@gmail.com. Have nice day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lubuk kuali it's seem a nice place for family recreation! And I bet the water is very cold there! :)

Anonymous said...

cold and refreshing!! Only few people know this place! Not crowded! 100% privacy for your n your family!

Unknown said...

wow ! looks nice but too far for me. Great blog too. Promoting NS.

fadly said...

thanks bro.. Hope you can come soon!

Template Design | Elque 2007