Saturday, February 16, 2008

Find Sweet Grapes At Sendayan Valley!


For a long time, a land at Sendayan only fill with bushes. Nobody will think that someday Sendayan can have it's own grapes! =) But today, the scenario is change. Sweet grapes like Black Opal, White Malaga, Shiraz, Frame, Black Pinks now become new attraction to Sendayan Valley.







Sendayan Valley is located just 15minutes from Seremban, 6km from Sendayan. Just a year open, not many people know this place. I only know it a week ago, from our local magazine. Without wasting my time, I drive my car direct to Sendayan Valley(I love grape so much) to see it with my own eyes! Grapes plant in my state! Wow!















I were really excited at that time. I walked around and take some picture of it. They also plant other fruits such as chili, mango, litchi and other tropical fruits.









They also sell "Bonsai Grapes". Grapes that plant in a vase! You can bring it home and place it at your garden! =) I have bought 1. Hehehe! It really hard to have grape here.. But now I have my own grape's tree!






Friends, this April the worker will start collecting the grapes! So I think this is the best time for you to come! See it yourself!

Have nice day!

18 comments:

Laice said...

grapes! Your photo looks juicy, my children absolutely adores them!

fadly said...

yeah! Belive it or not, it is our local grapes! =)

Anonymous said...

cool. you got grapes at home? ha ha ha .. I can only imagine. By the way, dropping by from blog malaysia portal. my first time here. Cheers!

fadly said...

k!Thanx for dropping by! You should come here to see it yourself! =)

Anonymous said...

Hi .. thanks for dropping by my blog too .. I've added you to my blogroll if you don't mind. Will be coming here for more updates from you!

fadly said...

Sound great! =)Don't worry, I will come to check any new song from your blog! Huhuhu!

Anonymous said...

Yeah..sooner or later, the my house will fill by grapes...may i suggest something? y dont we go to negri sembilan deer park at PD? i'd love to join it then..

fadly said...

sound good! we can go to ostrich farm too! so guys, our next destination is Port dickson!Yeah!!

lina said...

cool! is it sweet? how to find the place - I'm always game for a new place to visit in Malaysia.

fadly said...

Yes!just want to ask..have you been in Malaysia? It just 15minutes if you from seremban! This April will be good time for you! =)

WinnieWong said...

Oh my, I have been staying at Seremban for long time ago but didn realise there is a grape plantation nearby.
How much there charge for the fruit?

twfoong said...

My dear friend, how to go there, can we buy the malaga seedling?

Any map?

Please advise to legarleon@gmail.com or call me at 012-3279978.

TW FOONG

Angel said...

Never know of this place also. Thanks for sharing. I will plan a trip there.

twfoong said...

Anyone like to know more of local grapes planting and sources no expert views & seedlings con go to this links.
http://www.greenculturesg.com/forum/index.php

Ian Baby said...

Hi there. I plan to go there as well but seems like the contact number for these both worker no longer working there..MS. Farah and Mr. Arthur...

Can u pls help me to find out whther they are still open or not?

Thank ya...

Anonymous said...

From Sendayan Valley's FB:

Bagaimana Ke Sendayan Valley
by Sendayan Valley on Monday, 06 September 2010 at 22:55

Perjalanan dari Kuala Lumpur

- Dari toll Sungai Besi sehingga toll Seremban Labu.

- Selepas toll seremban Labu, traffic light belok kekanan.

- Perjalanan diteruskan sehingga simpang empat dan belok kekiri.

- Perjalanan diteruskan lagi melalui jalan-jalan kampung sehingga bulatan.

- Ikut kiri keTaman Nusari Bayu.

- Anda akan menyaksikan panorama Anggur Sendayan.Selamat Datang Ke Ladang Anggur Sendayan.

- Hubungi kami untuk pertanyaan ditalian 016 2111697



Perjalanan dari Johor Bahru

- Perjalanan dari Johor Bahru sehingga toll Seremban labu.

- Selepas toll seremban Labu, traffic light belok kekanan.

- Perjalanan diteruskan sehingga simpang empat dan belok kekiri.

- Perjalanan diteruskan lagi melalui jalan-jalan kampung sehingga bulatan.

- Ikut kiri keTaman Nusari Bayu.

- Anda akan menyaksikan panorama Anggur Sendayan.Selamat Datang Ke Ladang Anggur Sendayan.

- Hubungi kami untuk pertanyaan ditalian 016 2111697

Anonymous said...

excuse me.. can i know what is the visit time? i am actually from a college.. and me and my fren have an idea to organize a group to visit the vineyard. so can i have more information about the vineyard? are you allow group visit?

Unknown said...

I would like to visit the place soon.Hope the vine yard is still active like before.Thanks for the info.

Template Design | Elque 2007