Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday morning story...

Hmm it is 3.30am in Malaysia.. Quite and peaceful.. I'm alone now thinking what was happen today in my life. Hmm from the moment I wake up until now I only think about 1 think and I want to share it with you.. =)

Yesterday around 1.00pm when I switch on my PC and sign in into my email account, I get 1 email which I didn't now the sender.. She from Malaysia and live in Selangor ( 1 one 14 states in Malaysia). After I read her message, I feel very happy, enjoy and many more! Very happy.. =))

You know what, this sender really like all the things that I post and she planning to come here around April.. And she want to bring her families to about 15 families members! Wow!!

Hmm at last, all my hard work pay off. I really happy because all my post can help reader like this sender in order to get places that you can go.. I believe that when you write something that come from your heart, people will appreciate it right?

Now, I have more responsibilities.. Not just only to write about my place, tradition, but also to help reader and blogger to get the best material for them. We really need to appreciate the effort of someone who want to know about us more and I happy to take that responsibility. It is my job!

That is the story on this Friday morning.. How about you? Come share it with me!

Have a nice day!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Mr Fadly! Nice job! Your hard work have been paid off! :)

lankapo said...

you shud feel happy, there are people out there who appreciate your work.

for me I wrote about using Tune card (prepaid visa), sharing experience and tips.

Yup totally agree with you, write from your heart and people will make friend

lankapo.com
shah alam

fadly said...

Thanks guys! really appreciate it! =)

Restnrileks said...

Good to hear that your work has finally paid off. It is true that small2 things do make pleasures in life. Keep on posting things that you like. Eventually, with lots of hard works and perseverances, you will achieve what u aim for. Kudos ya..

cheers and hepi blogging

fadly said...

Hehehe! Thanks rizal! =)

Anonymous said...

well done..dear..

Template Design | Elque 2007