Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Indie Travel Podcast..Awesome Blog!!

Hi guys.. You know what while I'm writing this post, I actually listening to podcast show from Indie Travel Blog! =).. It is fun and something new to me.. I really respect for the effort that both couple done to their blog!

What is so special about this blog? They have their own show from the blog! Like a radio show that full of advise and tips for the traveler! Lot of thing they have discuss and beneficial to us. The show is a weekly show and u can even subscribe it! Hmm a very good effort. Nice job guys! Hope I can make the same thing too.. =)

Maybe by reading you need some time to understand the content (people have their own style of writing right?) and what the writing want to say but if you can listen to the content, it will help you a lot in order to understand it! For me, I think I can understand and enjoy more by listening to their program!

I really encourage you to go and visit the blog.. Lot of tips for traveler there! Hope this will help you! Visit now!!

Have nice day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks I am going to check out their blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the warm words! It's much appreciated.

fadly said...

no big deal! Good thing need to be shared right? =)

bonoriau said...

pak fadly, blog nya saya suka jadi saya masukin ke blog saya http://bonoautos.blogspot.com ...jangan marah ya

fadly said...

Cool bro.. I hope you will always visit here! Ialso put you blog in my blogroll! Thanks bro and rally hope you can come here! =)

Template Design | Elque 2007