Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Negeri Sembilan Craft Complex!

Hi everyone!! Hmm.. how is your day today? Just want to share with you, I really want to go to this place but I didn't have time to go. Finally, yesterday I manage to go! Hehehehe! Luckily my mother wait for me in front of this building after she finish work so we directly go there together!
So what is special about "Negeri Sembilan Craft Complex"? First of all, it is really easy to find. It is located at the central of Seremban which lot of public transport can bring you here! secondly, there is no entrance fees. Meaning it is FREE!! =).. Can save your budget when you are travelling right? Thirdly, there are a lot of interesting places near with it such as "Seremban Lake Garden", "Seremban Parade (a big shopping mall), "State Mosque" and many more.

I believe that when you go to vacation, you will buy something to bring home. So if you come to our state, here is the right place! =)

You can find handy made craft such as bag, basket, vase and many more here. You can buy it at a low price!












In here, you also can find a section that is called "Craft Heritage Exhibition" where you can see our local dress (like my mom wear during her wedding! hehehe), tools and culture. Here, is the image that I took from this section!






You also can see furniture that made from "Rotan" and "Bamboo". I think it is beautiful because you use something from nature. It make me to appreciate what God give to us and turn it to something that can bring benefit you.

A lot of thing you can learn here. Every month they will conduct "Craft Demo" and "Cultral Performance" here. Hmm before you go, don't forget to fill the guest book and also but souvenir
from Negeri Sembilan!

Hmm before i finish, just want to invite you into my blogroll.. Just leave a comment and you link.. I will post it as soon as possible! =)

p/s: I forgot to bring my digital camera, so I take the picture using my mother's hp..Sorry for the low quality image! Huhuhu..

Have nice day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice interior they have it there! And comfy too!

fadly said...

Yes..the place is well kept too! Nice place to go! Believe me! =)

Restnrileks said...

yeah.. i ve been there b4. good place to visit and to see some crafty things

Template Design | Elque 2007