Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hot Travel blog #1

Hmm..4.00am already! Like i said before,in my writing i will write any hot travel blog for you! So for today i had visit 1 of the best travel blog! For your information, this blog got very high traffic! Around 500/day! Wow! For me it is a big number compare to my traffic now..Huhuhuh!

Why this blog is hot? First time I read it, I were very impressed with the information.. Lot of new things come to my head..Do you know there are Japanese population in Brazil? They have been there about 100 years! Hehehe! Maybe some of the Brazilian like to eat sushi right? Hehehe! No wonder there are a lot of Brazil player ply in J-league.! I guest..

So for you who plan to travel to Brazil, I suggest you go to this blog first so that you know what place you should go! I also put the address at my list of travel blog. Have nice day!

0 comments:

Template Design | Elque 2007